sunset-watch allows you to run BDD specifications on your web application but unlike Selenium, it runs into the same browser session as the web application itself. Which makes it super easy to configure and run tests with minimum dependencies (only jQuery at this moment) with other tools.
The idea in a nutshell is like following:
- Add the script reference of the library into the html file.
- Write your BDD features in an easy to read format (pseudo Gherkin).
- Kick off the tests when the page is ready.
- The report will be shown up on the page after the test run.
- The report can be posted to another HTTP server.
Read more about the library form the GitHub Repo.